The General Surgery department at Srujana Hospital, Quthbullapur is headed by renowned surgeons with extensive experience.
1. Infective lesions – breast abscess and tuberculosis of breast
2. Cancer breast – mastectomy by various methods
1. Diabetic gangrene foot
2. Extensive, time-consuming treatment of diabetic infection of foot plus skin grafting
3. Amputation of foot and lower limbs for failed treatment cases of diabetic gangrene
4. Rehabilitation of amputee patients along with expert rehabilitation physiotherapy team
5. The team believes in healthcare with compassion and makes it a point to interact with patients and build confidence in them personally.